Child Control 2014
Parental Control for Windows PCs
Computers offer children the world on a screen—a place where they can let their imaginations roam while sharpening their mental agility and scholastic abilities. What’s more, children can access school assignments directly on the Internet and connect with friends through social networks. Yet computers also present a serious source of worry for parents. Computers expose children to certain dangers, such as questionable, even dangerous, material that they can easily stumble upon while surfing the Web. And then there’s the problem of managing “screen time”: no one wants their kids spending all their free time sitting in front of a computer. Fortunately, you can avoid those kinds of problems and more—by installing Child Control 2012 on every computer that your children use.
See all the features
Download your trial now!
How our Parental Control works:
Child Control Automatically Limits the Time Children Spend on the Computer
With this program, parents can easily regulate how many hours a day each child can spend on the computer, and even specify how long they will have access to the Internet. (Parents can also designate precise hours of the day when the Internet will be available.) Once the allotted time limit is reached, Child Control automatically shuts the door on your kids’ Internet connection, and/or it powers down the computer altogether, depending on your preference. You can also limit your kids’ stay on certain sites to a specified time, so that eventually they will have to put their online games away and get back to their homework.
Our experience has shown that the Child Control “verdict” is accepted without arguments—there’s is no debate or and no discussion. Once time runs out, the computer (or/and Internet) automatically turns off and won’t start up again. In other words: Another way of looking at it: Child Control gives your kids back time that they are then free to spend in other ways.
Child Control Keeps Your Kids Safe on the Internet
It isn’t always easy or possible to watch children’s every move on the computer—and it’s even harder to follow what they’re doing on the Internet. Sure, you can find any number of websites that are useful for learning, reference, and games. But there also are other sites that are clearly inappropriate for children and teens. Parents worry that their children will land on one of these sites accidentally, or as the result of a dare. You can put these fears to rest with Child Control, which has already made a name for itself in Internet monitoring.
Child Control works by allowing parents to activate filters to block all websites oriented toward violence or sex. You can also filter out specific words that may appear on various websites. Alternatively, you can limit access to only the websites that you specify: your kids would be able to access only those sites, and all others would be off-limits.
- NEW: Works on Windows 8 (Pro)
- NEW: Kids can earn Bonus Time for using special (e.g., educational) programs or websites
- NEW: Roaming feature remotely tracks PC usage time for several PCs at once
- NEW: Child Control can now set limits on certain programs and websites (URLs)
- NEW: Internetfilter allows to create detailed filter settings to get more results
- NEW: Option If Time expired -> Standby
- Internet Remote - Manage Child Control from every browser (Video)
- Restrict usage on millions of new undesirable sites
- Reports sent to parents’ email address with daily statistics
- Setup various limits for PC and Internet usage (Video)
- Specify computer time limits according to the day of the week
- Limit use of the Internet for specific days and weeks
- Set off-limits times for PCs (e.g., after 11 p.m.)
- Set Internet off-limits times (e.g., after 11 p.m.)
- Block unwanted modifications to your personal Windows settings
- Define “unwelcome” web content using keywords (Video)
- Set time limits for categories of websites, such as videos and online games
- Set specific time limits for each computer application